Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yee - Ha!


Alrighty, that's more like it!

Casual sex Friday sure "beats the pants off" other ridiculous
Friday office initiatives like dress down friday or staff lunch/bbq friday.


Why not keep everyone happy with a little office rumpy pumpy?

Blow off the cobwebs and all that - i'm sure there would be a happier,
more congenial mood in the office and it would genuinely give your staff
something to look forward to at the end of each week.


Team spirit would escalate beyond measure.

Currently spending your training budget on a management boot camp?

I think not!

Just implement the management sex camp and watch those sales figures grow.

Yowsers - people would even be at their desks early for change.

Yep - i say "Bring It".


Love you long time Logophiles 
mp  xxx

6 comments:

Gregoryno6 said...

I'm sure there would be a happier, more congenial mood in the office and it would genuinely give your staff something to look forward to at the end of each week
I don't think my staff would be excited at all by the prospect. My staff prefers ladies of the female variety and it's all blokes in my workplace.

Munkipants said...

Oh my mistake G6 - i forgot about same sex workplaces - maybe you guys could mix it up with another company nearby - just ask me i'm totally prepared to take this idea global :) xx

Gregoryno6 said...

Just ask you? Okay, I'm asking.
On a plane today and wear your sexiest lingerie.

Munkipants said...

SOLD! to the highest bidder G6!
ok - if you were bothered to come all the way over here - the very least i could do to say thanks is throw a leg over. Why, it's just basic common manners, isn't it? But you must promise to spank me a little for .... well all sorts of reasons actually :)
xxx mp

Gregoryno6 said...

Spanking. Phew, you're easily pleased.
I was worried that you'd demand a more intellectual prelude.

Munkipants said...

Yowsers - how delicious is that?
"Well, as long as it's the only kind of checkmate you bring along -we're all sweet :)