Friday, September 24, 2010

Arguments....






There are two excellent theories for arguing with women.

Neither one works.

( shared by The Swinger)




Just for the record, i don't argue - it bores me beyond belief.
I actually consider it a massive time wasting exercise 
when you could be working on a solution.

Apparently some folks really enjoy it.
I know some couples constantly argue, breakup, makeup.

BORING - why not just hang and enjoy the ambience?

Is it really worth it for the make-up sex?

Couldn't you just go straight to the shagging in the first place
to work off your frustrations?


So many questions, so little time.


I hope you all have an argument free weekend 
and i'm sure you are going to have a rockin' time
 at the Grand Final, Swinger! 


love you long time Logophiles,
xxxx mp




4 comments:

Gregoryno6 said...

I'm more often the initiatee of arguments with the opposite sex, rather than the initiator. But I can talk my way out of anything with a little help from The Hitman.

Your creamy aura makes me happy when skies are grey, like the pinkest peace. You make me want to start a cult.

Your gentle hair sings to me, better than richest happiness. You look like something I'd pay $20 to dance around on me.

Your incredible wit gives me butterflies, like richest satisfaction. What skin cream do you use?

Your bright neck sparkles, more than precious sunset. I would love to give you twelve inches, baby... in four easy installments.

In fact The Hitman's words are so effective that some women have never spoken to me afterward.

Munkipants said...

Outstanding G6 - i've been pondering on why such witty, poignant and heartfelt responses might not fly -

you had me at:
"You look like something I'd pay $20 to dance around on me."

:) xxx mp

Gregoryno6 said...

Too bad you can't show images in the comments.

Munkipants said...

Dearest G6,
you are smart, witty, well read, always manage to make me laugh and now you give me money - it's like a dream come true...

i think i might love you!

xxx mp