Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Onwards....


3 or 4 times in my life i have had the experience of feeling like my heart was going to tear into shreds. Like i was drowning in a place that feels so void that there was no way back to the edge.
It's the deepest place in my soul. Tears fall and fall and you feel like they will never end as they sting your face on their way down. it hurts with an intensity that nothing physical could match and i know now that it's an unmasking.
Another of the layers peeling away to reveal the next stage. so i leap into the void. blindly. achingly. but knowing that whatever is coming is ok. it always is.

Today another layer is peeling and every instinct in me wants to hold on to the present but that's not how it works. so i surrender. willingly. anything that will make this heartache go away.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've had hangovers like that!

Munkipants said...

i think it's a life hangover onnie :)too much of it at once.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure a good night's sleep will help.

skink said...

sorry to see you blue

I have found that running is the best way to keep the black dog at bay

Munkipants said...

thanks skink. running is a great purge i recall. x mp