Saturday, November 6, 2010

My darling Logophiles, how i have missed you .....

Yowsers, i just checked in and it's been over a month since i posted. I feel ashamed, very, very ashamed of my poor effort. I also know that a really serious spanking is definitely now in order. No, i mean it, spank away. I totally deserve it.

I have no idea where i have been for the last month or so -  very busy facebooking and frolicking online elsewhere is the best i got. I know i am a social media whore/addict but damn it feels so GOOD!



I actually had started three drafts to post here over October, but i was having trouble posting pics so i gave up. Interestingly enough, the stats haven't changed much at all since i last posted - peeps keep coming over to take a look see which is lovely isn't it?





Any how, i'm back - so i'll see what putridness i can muster up,

xx mp

2 comments:

Gregoryno6 said...

I was irritated and/or worried by your long silence. But those girl cushions make a nice mea culpa.
Just tell me honestly that they're yours.

Munkipants said...

I would be proud to call those puppies my own G6 - but alas on this occasion they belong to another well endowed vixen. I'm glad you have forgiven me though :) xxx mp