Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's your birthday......

Sunday - Easter Sunday (April 4) is this most glamourous Monkeys birthday!

I am starting celebrations today, fuck it!

I normally have birthday month either side, but i'm a bit behind schedule. Still, now i can spend the whole of April celebrating my monkey magnificence. Please feel free to send presents - preferably shiny and pretty (you know the rules peeps) and well wishes and praise, thick deep praise. So deep i have to wade through it.

That's all it takes to keep this simian content for another 12 months. So come on, hop to it. What cha got for me?






video embedded - visit blog if you can't see it in email :)  x mp

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay - I hope you get everything you deserve!

Munkipants said...

many thanks for the kind wishes onnie - my life works in such a fashion that i immediately receive my just desserts so i will know what it is i deserve by the end of the weekend.

hopefully i deserve a good shagging, frangelico shots and cigarettes in peace and quiet but i'll confirm or deny this after easter:) xxx mp

Gregoryno6 said...

My birthday wish for you.

Munkipants said...

Many thanks G6 - what more could a girl want (besides an apartment in Paris)? You haven't got one of those hanging around have you? x mp

Gregoryno6 said...

Bus fare to Kalamunda.
It's a start.

Munkipants said...

Well, it's no Ile de la Cité but i did used to be quite fond of Kalamunda - repping days took me there after welshpool and midland -don't get jealous of my old life G6they were the glory days of working the industrial business pockets never to be repeated (unless god has a strange sense of humour)

Gregoryno6 said...

I'll tell you something about God...
http://tinyurl.com/god-is-a

Munkipants said...

hehehehe - i like it very much and i think god would surely chuckle at that too - after all isn't god within? (i heard that on ben hur on friday night) xxx

Gregoryno6 said...

Ben Hur? Funny how this Easter has affected unbelievers - I produced a fractal, you watched Ben Hur. And check out this exchange over at Strange Cousin Susan.
http://www.my-silvermac.com/2010/04/02/short-day/#comments
Mickelodeon, who once posted a picture of Stalin's body at the funeral, is interested in the Bible. If this keeps up I might have a chance at heaven after all...

Munkipants said...

I have wondered if this is already heaven G6? I kinda like it alot......