Sunday, February 14, 2010

恭喜发财 - Gung hee fatt choi


Well, what can i say?
It's the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Tiger
and tigers do not like the Monkey.

They loathe them in fact, especially Metal Monkeys (that's me)
because this is a Metal Tiger year.

So by all accounts i am screwed from the ground up.

I have to carry a pig of any description to limit my
misfortune because Tigers don't mind Pigs and

friend of a friend rules apply apparently.


I wonder if the BBQ pork i bought from the butcher
in China Town on the weekend would be considered an insult?
Anyhow, I figured i was out of annoying crappy crap
after last year. Obviously not!

So here we go. Breath and smile. Swings and round abouts.
What goes down must eventually come back up.

Tiger (and not you Tiger,Tiger Woods) i am listening, observing and
waiting until the incense smoke clears until i concede. 

If it means clearing up more crap, then i am confident of my expertise
in this area as i have had 12 months of significant experience.


Zai jian!

  (再见)


No comments: