Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Believe.....................


I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned

I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi monkeypants Its me, Richarbl from TWOP I would like to send you a photo that I took in Bali recently.
I think you will like it and don't worry, its not weird or anything, actually its kind of cool.

Do you have a link on this site that I can use, i looked all over but couldn't find anything.

Cheers Richard

Munkipants said...

hey rich, good to hear from you. you can send to jallenha@gmail.com.
look forward to it:)

mp