Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nude Lawn Bowls and Naked Twister....


Whilst having experienced the joy that is Barefoot Bowling, 
i must say that i hadn't considered
what a master of this sport 
might do to increase the thrill factor.



I guess it makes perfect sense though,
 that the next step is Nude Lawn Bowls.
It's that or Full Body Contact Lawn Bowls
and given the demographic of the sport
that could end up messy.









I mean - twister became Naked Twister for the
sick fucks that played that and got bored.





Back in my younger days i used to work
with one freaky dude who
hosted Naked Twister Nights
with his betrothed and a few 
of their closest friends out in middle suburbia.

If you knew what they looked like
you too would have the 
feeling of vomit rising in your throat.






Each to their own has always been my motto.

Just don't tell me about it afterwards.

I have way too much perverted stuff
going around in my head already.




Love you long time, Logophiles.


xxx mp

No comments: